Wednesday, July 13, 2005

What the heck is...?

Master Choco in Dry Ice??? What on earth is that?

To cut the long story short, a very nice person gave me a box of branded chocolate some time in May 2005... I was still recovering from my bout of flu and cough, so I left it in the bar fridge in my office...

Being a box of branded chocolate, it naturally attracted lots of drooling attention from my very inquisitive colleagues... As I wasn't aware that it indeed was branded, they told me that there's usually a pack of dry ice that comes with the chocolate to prevent the luxurious content from melting...

And hence, the birth of "Choco in Dry Ice"...

And who coined this phrase? It was another of my witty and childlike colleague who regarded me as a Jedi Master (the recent Star Wars craze elevated some of us at work to Master Jedis)....

Oh darn!!! The chocolate was supposed to expire in June!! And I still have it in my fridge at home even as I'm typing this!!! Wonder if anyone at home has secretly eaten a few pieces after it expired... Well, I guess it hadn't turned that bad since the poo-poo pills packaging at home hasn't been opened yet... It says "best before" anyway... after June, it's just good, I guess...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grr.. what childlike?! Its Physical Ed. Dept HUNK!!! *hahah I am the first to comment!*

Anonymous said...

HEllooooo...

Anonymous said...

lol