Sunday, July 08, 2007

"It's Time to Let You Go"










I thought I could control myself... never expected it to be so emotional... but all thanks to Mingli's photo montage, which ended with "It's time to let you go..." The moment I repeated those words, tears began to fall...

This is the 4th batch of cadets whom I've seen through their 4 years with the unit... The feeling every time is similar... I foolishly thought that I could suppress my emotions this time round... But alas, they decided to have a more intimate gathering after the POP Parade in the AVA room...

I used to feel that shedding of tears is a sign of breaking down, a sign of weakness...

But I finally understood that it could also be a sign of being human...

To my beloved Sec 4 NCOs, THIS is dedicated to you :) Thank you for bringing me so much joy...

No comments: