Tuesday, March 13, 2007


It's been 21 months since I last changed my handphone... contract expired and was toying with which new model to change to...

My usage of handphone has always been making calls, sending sms, making simple reminders in the calendar, taking snapshots... never a power user of 3G capabilities...

So all I need is a simple phone... I must say that none of the fancy models in the market actuall quite make me want to make a change... Until the Nokia 6300 came along...

The number 1 reason why this model appealed to me straightaway was because it looks almost like the Apple's iPhone... well at least from the front view anyway... well, less the keypads...



Was telling myself to save up till the iPhone arrives onto Singapore shores next year... that'll be my ultimate gadget... Has always been obsessed with Apple's products... frm the iMac to the iPod to the iPhone...

But till it arrives, I got the 6300 for at least the next one year or so... : )

No comments: