Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Counter-Struck


So many kiddos are into LAN gaming...

So intrigued by the draw that such centres have on kids...

So I decided to join my kiddos for a game this afternoon...

So long since I last stepped into Broadway Cinema... It's no longer Broadway Cinema now, of course... The theatre structure is still retained... But in place of the seats on the sloped steps, were rows upon rows of PCs all connected to the LAN...

So amazed at the maze...

So now I understand where their time went into... not in my A-Maths assignments obviously...

So impressed was I with the virtual skills that my kiddos possess... They killed me easily like killing an ant...

So worried, I have become... Of the countless amount of time that many others have spent in numerous centres all littered around the island...

So unreal, their real life have since become...

So dizzy I have become as well... both literally, as well as figuratively...

No comments: