Sunday, May 06, 2007

Shoot Bird

Okie... The Grammarians out there will condemn the title I've so chosen... But I figured it makes sense to lots of S'poreans at least... ;)

Very literally indeed... IIRC, the last time I went to the Jurong Bird Park was when I was in Primary School... Ridiculously long period of time since I stepped back there...

And pretty impressed with it, I must say... Had a lot of fun in the aviaries... So fascinating seeing birds flying all around you... Had lots of fun shooting them too, especially when I was trying to shoot birds in flight... Felt like I was doing trap shooting... Then there were the cheeky and friendly parrots in the aviary... So easy to shoot them... Immensely therapeutic... :)

Pink Flamingoes

"Trap Shooting"

Oooorh... So cuuute...

Love Birds...

Full series is HERE

No comments: