Thursday, November 22, 2007

Getting Close...


Just when I though that there's only so much joy I could explore to derive from the kinds of photography that I've been engaging in, in came the world of macro photography...


Only the sharpest of eyes would see the beauty of all things so close, yet so small... Easy to miss... Easy to take for granted...


Although it has taken me oh so long to discover the beauty so near me, I'm so glad that I've done so...


No doubt there's this regret that I should have made this discovery much earlier...


No doubt life often has its very unique and inexplicable way of unveiling itself...


All I know is that I've taken that first step to our lookout-point... "go as far as you can, and you'll always see further from there"... and I do know from deep within that I have found something very special... Something that I'll treasure and sustain for a lifetime...

No comments: