Saturday, January 19, 2008

Patience...


Pretty darn long...

Time, that is...

Since my last post here...

Wonder if anyone's still bothered to come here...

Been occupied...

Occupied...

Much occupied...

Being occupied is good...

Being occupied in the right way, is more important though...

Very eventful, last couple of months...

Learnt a lot about myself... about my health... about my deep-self...

Realised that I've lots to learn... lots to unlearn...

Dizzying, at times...

Ecstatic, at others...

Time flies... is never enough still...

Yet... even as time flies so quickly... quicker than I'd like it to be, I realised I still need to learn more about the virtue of being patient...

Patient with myself...

Patient with others close to me...

Patient with others' words...

Patient with others' actions...

Patient with things I do not see...

Patient with words I do not hear...

Patient with everything that I do not yet understand...

Patient with myself learning ever so slowly to understand...

And the greatest virtue that I also need to acquire, is none other than be thankful to people around me who have been patient with me, while I learn to be patient...

And be hopeful that their patience do not end... Just like I've not given up on learning to be patient...

No comments: