Saturday, March 08, 2008

Turkish Little Fellas



These little fellas were supposedly from Turkey... Or rather, this Fish therapy thingy was supposedly originated from Turkey... Saw this at Kenko @ Singapore Flyer a couple of weeks back and decided to give it a try...

Very tingling, I must say... with probably a hundred of these little fellas nibbling on my legs... They're supposed to help with my blood circulation, clear away dead skin, and smoothen my skin...

Not sure if my legs became smoother as a result (the presence of my leg hair got into my way whenever I tried to feel if my skin was smoother)... But I do know these fellas seemed to savour my legs quite a great deal...



See my colleague's leg on the left? And compare that with mine... And it's not hard to see whose legs had more dead skin...



And these fellas do hands too...

Pretty fun...

Qian Hu next....

No comments: