Monday, May 26, 2008

Swiftly Defensive

I am SWIFT...

But Defensively Swift... ;)



Attended a Suzuki Swift Defensive Driving course two Sundays ago... In a nutshell, I've learnt to be more confident about how my Swift would respond under an emergency situation, and finally learnt how to activate the ABS (anti-lock braking system)... Could save my life...

The Aussie instructor asked all the participants a question which I've quite overlooked...

"What is the most important and critical safety feature in a car?"


Answer... The DRIVER

How many car accidents out there happened as a result of malfunctioned ABS?

How many car accidents out there happened as a result of no air-bag?

How many car accidents out there happened as a result of no Electronic Power Steering?

The "How many" question list goes on...

It's the driver... It's the driver... It's the driver...

And kind of interesting perspective because it's related to my previous post too, about "It's the Photographer"...

1 comment:

Master Cartwheeler said...

Wow.. this looks fun... why u never ask someone to record u doing that in ur red swift

Do they hv smtg like this for Sx4? keke..