Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Where's the Pot of Gold?



Saw this beautiful rainbow this evening...

If not for the fact that I was trying to check if there's anymore students staying around at the back of the school, I wouldn't have seen this lovely sight...

Spotting a rainbow almost always brings out the joy and fascination in me... It's a natural phenomenon that requires the right elements put together in order for it to form... Just prior the this, was a super heavy downpour... Then the sun started to peep out of the thick dark clouds when the rain subsided and the light got defracted by the water droplets in the clouds...

It gave me a feeling of hope all of a sudden... Hope that things which weren't going well or smoothly would somehow work out alright... Such assurance... Such joy...

A timely reminder for me to feel again... a timely reminder for me to stay hopeful again...

So nice...

No comments: