Monday, August 07, 2006

Warning!!!


Decided to go jogging yesterday...

And I thought some universal constants have gone disarray...

My shorts seemed to have enlarged by a scale factor of 0.8...

Gravitational pull seemed to have increased to 12 m/s^2...

Oxygen level at sea-level seemed to have gone thin as if I was at 3000m altitude...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apart from trekking to Bt Timah, MacRitchie Reservoir, walking all over Kyoto & Osaka carrying my camera bag, I havent'been jogging since I don't know when...

I used to be able to bank on my youth and was able to regain my fitness rather quickly after a few workouts... but I now can feel the drag...

Maybe I've been zipping around too much in my RSP... gotta enforce some discipline to regain my fitness quickly once again... Sheares Bridge run and another don't know what quarter marathon run are coming up...

I don't want to be unfit!!!

2 comments:

Master Cartwheeler said...

yes.. we r all aging.. (lately, i'm v senstive abt age... ) But unlike Yoda.. we won't live for soooo long.. Gotta stay fit.. if not cannot hold our lightsabres n fight the good fight..

aggie said...

mr wong.
its called moderations.
hahaz.
excercise more.
:)