Friday, September 21, 2007

Kinda Freaky...

I just don't feel quite comfortable at all with this strange phenomenon...

For the past few months, the above photo I took off the car reflection of myself when I was in New Zealand North Island, Dargaville, has been the highest hit photo on my pbase photo gallery...

Freaky, in fact... and I completely do not understand who or where or how there're people in the world-wide-web who got to know of this photo!!!

And why me??? Or why this photo? You can't see my face... You can't see the interior of the car too clearly... You can't see much landscape of the quiet Dargaville either...

Why why why why why why why why?

Very puzzling...

Very puzzling indeed...

1 comment:

Kungfu Hamster said...

Actually, I think it kind of looks like you have sprouted some translucent wings, like Tyrael in Diablo 2.