Tuesday, September 11, 2007

What They Taught Me...

Last Friday, at the East Coast Park, near carpark E2, this group of beautiful people taught me some valuable lessons...

- that there's happiness to be found in every corner of the world...

- that with a sincere and open heart, your care, concern and love can be passed on to others...

- that there are people out there who would truly appreciate simple gestures and actions that we do...

- that there's no point in mulling and sulking over unhappy pasts and start appreciating that there's beautiful people such as these, who bring so much joy and laughter to a group of elderlies...

To the 8 beautiful boys and girls, I sincerely salute all of you, for sharing a small part of your life with the elderlies... I could see in their eyes how touched and happy they really are after spending these beautiful times with you guys and gals... And I am touched and am proud of all of you...

Thank you for brightening up my day as well... You have shown me, and many many others who might have chosen to believe that the end has befallen on them, that with a beautiful and simple heart, joy can be passed around and can be felt...

You all have certainly inspired me... :)

No comments: