Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Red Swift Pod





Read from somewhere that in the US, the car insurance premium for RED CARS is higher than cars of other colours... Reason being that statistically, the probability that the owners of RED CARS will speed, and therefore involve in accidents, and therefore cause insurance companies to receive claims, are higher...

I drive a RED SWIFT POD...

So do I have a statistically higher probable tendency to speed?

I must admit that I do enjoy taking long drives at night after work along quieter expressways/ roads... I find such drives therapeutic... Relieves me of the stress and agony of the day... Blasting my audio away and shielding myself from the outside world with the sound waves...

Back to the question of whether I have a tendency to speed... Ermmm, my pod is small... very small... how fast could it go anyway???

No comments: